Advanced Skill training
Staff: Coach Laurie Simon and other Cajun Elite Staff
August 15, 22, 29
September 12, 19, 26
$175 for all 6 weeks
3rd-5th 12:00 pm - 2:00pm
6th and up 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Staff: Coach Ben Kaszeta, Coach Waylon Young, and other Cajun Elite Staff
Session 2: October 10th-November 7th (Off October 24th)
Advanced 1st Contact Camp (5:00-6:15)
- Serve Receive, Defense, Serving/Jump Serving
Advanced Hitting/Setting Camp (6:30-7:45)
- Individual Setting/Hitting Session
- Come together to work on live setting/hitting situations
Cost for session 2:
- $30 for individual camp (1st contact or Hitting/Setting)
- $55 for both camps (1st contact and Hitting/setting)
- $100 for all four weeks of 1 camp (1st contact or hitting/setting)
- $180 for all four weeks of both camps (1st contact and hitting/setting)
Deciding on what training to go to?
Both of our trainings will be run by experienced coaches. How the camps are designed and run is what should help you decide which one to attend. FALL TRAINING is tailored to less experienced players, players who need a wider array of training, players who need to nail down the fundamentals and begin to perform the basis consistently well.
ADVANCED SKILL TRAINING is for players who need to fine tune their skills to take their game to the next level. A player with a little more experience, a player that can fundamentally perform the volleyball basics consistently well and will benefit from very specialized fine tuning.
If you have any questions about which training your athlete should go to please don't hesitate to reach out. Our goal for both of these is to cater to the specific needs of each player and help them carry on their volleyball career in a manner suited to their skill level.
For any questions: email@example.com